Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

When I am Rich and Famous...Part 1

My destiny is to be rich and famous.
Me and Ben are going to be married and living in a giant mansion with a private lake and 4 boats and 6 cars, and magical rooms around every corner.
How do I know this?
I know this because I am fucking awesome. Don't you forget it.

Anyway, because I am obviously, without a doubt going to be rich and famous, I have begun planning my mansion ahead of time, so we know what to tell the builders who are building it.
Ben and I have planned several necessary rooms/aspects that will be a part of our castle, and are adding more and more every day.
I am going to unveil some of these magical rooms and things to you here, one or two at a time, so you can prepare to feel sufficiently jealous by the time all of these things come to be.

ROOM ONE: The Pillow Room!

I find pillows all the time that are some of the coolest pillows EVAR, except I have nowhere to put them in my house. They never match anything in my house, or if they DO match something, it's something that's in the bathroom or kitchen, or other places where pillows are not allowed to be.

Solution?

PILLOW ROOM!

Just a small room filled with all the reject pillows that can't go anywhere else, but are still awesome enough to warrent buying.

I'm not talking about some pillow museum though, mind you.
The pillow room will also have a bookshelf, so you can make a pillow nest, pick out a good book, and read in the most comfortable environment ever.
The room will also come equipped with blankets, and perhaps a few sawhorses or folding chairs in a closet in the corner, so if you're ever bored you can make the coolest fort EVER. It could be as big as you want, and better yet, you wouldn't have to take it down a few days later just because company is coming over and your mom doesn't want a giant fort in the middle of the living room while she's trying to serve tea to Mr. and Mrs. So-and-so.

The carpet would also have to be nice and squishy and comfortable.
And there would probably be shelves or bags or bins or something where the pillows could all be stored for when the carpet needs to be vacuumed.

When I'm rich and famous, I am going to have an AWESOME house. Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment